GDPR PERSONAL DATA POLICY
1 DATA RESPONSIBLE
The legal entity responsible for the processing of your personal data is: LEADERS WAREHOUSE.
The personal data policy is handled by Michael Meinhardt E.mail: mail@LEADERSwarehouse.com Tel .: +45 71 92 55 63
2 DESCRIPTION OF THE TREATMENT
Delivery of our service: Personal information is used to contact you for the purpose of the order processing that you have requested.
Marketing: Personal information is used to target our communication with you in relation to specific orders and to send you relevant marketing in the form of e.g. newsletters to which you have given your consent.
Optimizing the user experience on the website: Personal information is collected through your use of our website. We use this information to optimize the user experience on our website and the services we offer (only by tracking cookies).
Categories of personal information
We process the following categories of personal information about you:
a) General personal information:
• Name, company address, possibly delivery address, e-mail, telephone number,
• Purchasing history, use of digital services
b) Sensitive information
We collect information from the following sources:
• Directly from you
• Activities on our website (cookies only)
Basis for treatment
We process your personal data as described above based on the following processing basis • Article 6.1.a (consent) • Article 6.1.b (necessary for the fulfillment of a contract to which you are a party)
• Article 9.2.f (necessary for legal claims to be established, asserted or defended) • Article 9.2.g (necessary for reasons of essential public interest under EU law or national law of the Member States)
We may share your personal information with:
• Suppliers and resellers, including IT providers, support, and financial institutions that we work with to assist our business. (The above can be clarified by contacting the data controller).
• 3rd party: None.
We will store personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes mentioned.
• Financial documents: Up to 5 years
• Order History: Stored for as long as we deem necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected or processed.
• Your contact information, as long as we have contact with you as a customer, supplier or employee.
3 CONSEQUENCES OF TREATMENT IF THE ABOVE ERROR IS Violated
In the event of a recognized error from here, you will be notified immediately and data will be deleted or moved immediately.
4 COMPULSORY INFORMATION
The information below is mandatory when you are a customer with us. If you do not provide this information, we will not be able to provide goods or services to you:
• CVR number
• Name of company
• Delivery address
• Billing address
• Contact person with e-mail and telephone number
5 YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
• You have the right to request insight, correction or deletion of your personal information.
• You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
• In particular, you have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.
• If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to your revocation of your consent.
• You have the right to receive the personal information you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
• You can always lodge a complaint with a data protection authority, e.g. The Data Inspectorate.
You can exercise your rights by contacting LEADERS WAREHOUSE, Michael Meinhardt. There may be conditions or limitations to these rights. It is therefore not certain that you e.g. has the right to data portability in the specific case - this depends on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing activities.