DIY training: FISH! For Schools Classroom Experience
€ 345.33 Excl. VAT
FISH! for Schools Classroom Experience
These tools are in english language. They are well suited for english language teaching as well as culture training.
It helps you and your students:
- Create behavioral expectations that are owned by everyone in class.
- Live The FISH! Philosophy in a way that meets your goals.
- Build a caring community where everyone feels safe and ready to learn.
- Develop character, empathy and personal responsibility.
Each Classroom Experience kit includes:
- Student FISH! video – Blends the best of the original FISH! video with footage of students explaining how they live the philosophy. It’s a great way to show your students how these behaviors relate to their lives.
- Teacher guide with age-appropriate conversation starters and activities to help students understand FISH! behaviors and practice what they’ve learned. Includes CD with activity reproducibles.
- Posters to reinforce each FISH! behavior
- Music CD (K-2 and 3-5 only)
- Pete the Perch puppet (K-2 only)
MORE GREAT TOOLS AND TRAINING FOR YOU
These products fits also
Others also ordered
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion