FISH! for Leaders: Make Their Day
Leader, make their day
FISH! for Leaders Make Their Day: Time 7 min. Instructor Guide, power point and the study can be downloaded via the link provided. All materials are in English. In addition, the included booklet FISH! for Live Leaders (31 Danish pages) provided in pdf file so you can print the desired number. Read more about the book here, where you can also order the booklet in a printed and stitched version.
Employees need more than a paycheck. They also need recognition.
The most simple act is to say THANK YOU, recognize what they do and give them a 'voice'. But in the course of a working day it is often 'forgotten'.
FISH! for Leaders Make Their Day shows how managers use recognition and appreciation as a fuel for teamwork and commitment.
FISH! for Leaders Make Their Day invite to:
• To celebrate the everyday actions and thus strengthen the employees' commitment to the values
• To recognize employees at the right time, where it matters most
• To build confidence and great cooperation
• To provide specific appreciation that encourages the employee to perseverance
• To encourage employees to produce results that are better than they dared to believe.
The 6 sections of FISH! for Leaders series are:
• It Starts With Me
• Be There
• Make Their Day
• Choose Your Attitude
• Who Are You Being?
The trademark FISH! is a registered trademark belonging to Chart House International Learning Corporation.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion