Book: Serious Fun
- Have you ever been asked to run a few ‘ice-breaker’ activities?
- Are you thinking of leading some ‘team-building’ exercises?
- Are you new to program leadership and don’t know where to start?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any or all of these questions, this book is for you.
Jam-packed with inspiration and practical advice, Serious Fun describes a unique, yet simple, four-step model that will transform your programs from ‘Oh, no, not that again,’ to ‘Wow, that was amazing!’
If you’re a school teacher, corporate trainer, outdoor educator, conference organiser or camp/youth group leader, this book will help you create incredibly fun programs that will leave your group feeling engaged, valued and meaningfully connected to others.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- The seven mistakes program leaders make, and how to fix them,
- The four-step sequence to leading remarkably fun programs,
- The five essential ingredients of a successful ‘ice-breaker,’
- How to create a fun, safe and supportive learning environment,
- How to manage difficult behaviours, such as unwilling participants,
- Solutions to more than twenty common programming problems.
Take fun more seriously. If you want to inject more fun and value into your programs, this book is your blueprint.
Written by Mark Collard in 2014 (208 pages.). ISBN 978 0992 5464 03
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion